One of my favorite things to make on Trim Healthy Mama are shakes or frappe’s! I love playing with different ingredients and extracts to come up with new flavors to enjoy! I LOVE Swanson’s Premium Whey Protein Powder (vanilla). It is a wonder product that I am very comfortable using. It’s my recommendation as far as taste and price! Many use and enjoy Jay Robb’s brand as well and find it convenient if they don’t want to order things online. If you are trying to save and use a lot of protein powder, I recommend Swanson’s!
Coconut Cream Shake! (S)
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 scoop of Swanson’s Premium Protein Powder
- 1 tbs. of Truvia or xylitol
- 1/2 tsp. of Gluccomanan or Xanthan Gum
- 1/4 cup of 1% cottage cheese
- swirl of heavy whipping cream (optional)
- 1/2 tsp of coconut extract
- 1 tbs. of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbs of coconut oil
- 12 ice cubes (my preference)
I place all the ingredients in the blender MINUS the ice! I blend it in my Ninja for about 30 seconds or so. I then add my ice! Blend until smooth! Easy as that!
Thanks for stopping in! 🙂
PIN: Coconut Cream Shake!
Visit me on Facebook! Home With a Purpose- Jennifer Griffin