Single serving desserts are one of my favorite things to eat on Trim Healthy Mama! I’ve tried a few different mug/bowl recipes for cake or muffins in a mug. I’ve been trying to come up with one that really hits the spot for my taste buds! After many attempts, I have one that I really like! This is great for anyone on a low sugar/low glycemic eating plan!
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cake in a Mug! (S)
- 1 egg or 1/4 cup of egg whites
- 1.5 Tbs. of almond flour/meal
- 1.5 Tbs. of coconut flour
- 1 Tbs. of Truvia or xylitol
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Tbs. of water
- 1 Tbs. of coconut oil or butter
- 1 Tbs. of Lily’s Chocolate Chips(stevia sweetened)
- 2 tsp. of natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp. of unsweetened coconut(optional)
I mix it all together and microwave it for 1 minute! Times may vary! You can place it in a mason jar or an oven safe dish and bake it at 350 for about 12 minutes or so.
I have a few mug/single serving recipes that I love!
I hope these give you a few ideas!! I love trying new things and adding in mug recipes to my week. I don’t have them daily but, twice a week or so is pretty good for me. Sweet treats are the best!
Join me on Facebook!! Home With a Purpose- Jennifer Griffin
Pinterest: Jen Griffin